June 18, 2015 Leave a comment
Trying to log into Remote Web Workplace via an SBS 2011. Running Internet Explorer 11 (or using patched or updated Windows 7/8/8.1)
This is not related to your server as you may even find that it looks like it connects for a brief second and then this appears.
To fix this, you need to add your RWW site to your Internet Explorer Compatibility list:
1) Open Internet Explorer, navigate to your Remote Web Workplace URL login page.
2) Press the “Alt” button which brings up the internet explorer menus
3) Drop down “Tools” and then go to “Compatibility View Settings”.
4) Your internet domain should be in the “Add this website” box, just press the “Add” button, then hit Close.
5) Close Internet Explorer- restart and login.
This is not a server issues it is simply the client unable to access the site utilising newer browsing technology. This does not occur utilising Server 2012 Essentials.